Application for the Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students at ICMS in Australia – 2019 Entry is now open at the International College of Management, Sydney in Australia.
The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is offering an undergraduate scholarship for international students. The scholarship is awarded within one of the following bachelor programs commencing May 2019: Hospitality Management, International Tourism, Event Management, Business Management, Sports Management, Property Management.
The International College of Management (ICMS) developed a scholarship program over 11 years ago to reward the most promising scholars based on their effort, dedication, attitude, and aptitude, demonstrated business acumen and motivation.
The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is a leading business school, offering a balance of management and practical training within a culture of innovation and entrepreneurialism.
Scholarship is awarded to study Hospitality Management, International Tourism, Event Management, Business Management, Sports Management, Property Management.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students can apply for this scholarship.
- ll applicants must hold an international passport. This excludes dual citizens of Australia and elsewhere, permanent residents and temporary residents.
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- IELTS (academic): Overall 6.0; Writing 5.5; Speaking 5.5, or
- TOEFL i-BT: Overall 69; Writing 19; Speaking 17, or
- Pearson (academic): Overall 50; Writing 42; Speaking 42.
UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The scholarship is awarded based on a 3 component application process, which will result in the successful applicant being awarded a scholarship of up to AU$25,000* within one of the above mentioned bachelor programs commencing May 2019. The following steps should be taken for a successful application:
- Step 1: Apply for an undergraduate degree at ICMS
- Step 2: Accept your unconditional letter of offer
- Step 3: Download the scholarship application form
- Step 4: Complete the application form
- Step 5: Submit the application form by 5 pm on Friday 19 April 2019 (for scholarship commencing May 2019).
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below