Application for the Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students in India – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Ashoka in India.
Ashoka is committed to providing financial aid to all deserving students. While selection to Ashoka is based upon student merit, including academic and extracurricular achievement, grants are entirely based upon need.Ashoka University’s generous Financial Aid policy has helped support approximately 46% of our undergraduate students who have received some form of financial grants. Of these students, 66% have received partial tuition waivers while 34% have received full aid.
Ashoka University is a private, nonprofit university, and an unprecedented example of collective public philanthropy in India. Ashoka offers its students a multidisciplinary liberal education in undergraduate as well as postgraduate education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UNDERGRADUATE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- This is open for Indian and international students.
- This is available for pursuing undergraduate program.
- This is awarded in the field of Liberal education.
- Applicants require both SAT scores/Ashoka Test (both optional). Since both of these tests are strictly optional, the statement can either be removed altogether or framed as “An applicant may submit their SAT/ACT scores for early admission or take the Ashoka Test with us. However, both of these are optional.”
- To apply for this application , the applicant must have an offer of admission from Ashoka University.
UNDERGRADUATE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Eligible applicants should complete an online application.
Application must include:
- The Personal and demographic details, Academic performance from class IX to XII, Extra-curricular and co-curricular participation and interests, Essay, Letter of recommendation, Standardized tests such as the SAT, ACT, etc.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 19th July 2019 for Financial Aid Forms Closes and Acceptance Deadline is 9th August 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below