Application for the Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students in Turkey – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Sabanci University in Turkey.
The scholarship will be awarded to international undergraduate students upon being accepted by the university in their chosen course of study. The students who hold a diploma degree or equivalent are eligible to apply. The successfully selected undergraduate international applicants will be provided financial aid of about 25% to 100% toward their cost of study.
Sabanc? University is a young foundation university and is one of the top Private universities in Istanbul, Turkey. It is ranked between 521th in QS Global World Rankings 2021 with a mission to develop internationally competent and confident individuals advancing and fostering knowledge in natural sciences and engineering along with humanities, social and management sciences through innovative trans-disciplinary research.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Any undergraduate degree
- The students must be applying to an undergraduate degree programme.
- The students must be enrolled and accepted into the university.
- The students must hold relevant previous education field and must have submitted legitimate documents at the time of application.
- The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 78
- CAE – B
- CPE – C
- PTE – 48
- YDS – 65
- YOKDIL – 65.
UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants are required to fill the online application form of the university after logging in on the official portal. The accepted students will be considered for the scholarship.
Application must include:
- Official Transcript
- Statement of Purpose
- Two letters of recommendation
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 29, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below