Application for the UNE International Postgraduate Research Award in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of New England in Australia.
The main purpose of the program is to deliver distance education for the betterment of all students. The Awards are for a maximum duration of two years for a Research Masters degree or three years for a Doctoral degree. The UNE IPRA provides a stipend of $27,596 AUD per annum, course tuition fees, and single Standard Overseas Health Insurance. It is a fixed rate of AU$27,596 per annum tax-free for full-time candidates, paid in fortnightly installments.
With approximately 22,500 higher education students, the University of New England is a public university located in the city of Armidale in northern central New South Wales, Australia. For over 60 years, UNE has been a leader in providing distance education to students throughout Australia and the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UNE RESEARCH AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Outstanding applicants who wish to enroll in a postgraduate research degree at UNE
- Applications are assessed on academic merit and research potential
- The studentships are available to students from all around the world.
UNE RESEARCH AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Candidates can apply by downloading the application form through the given link:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 19, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below\