Application for the UniSA Business School MBA Partnership Scholarships in Australia – 2019/2020.Entry is now open at the UniSA Business School in Australia.
As a leading Business School, their mission is to develop graduates for global careers and champion business growth in their State. University recognizes that sustainable economic development requires greater gender and cultural diversity in leadership. The UniSA WiMBA scholarship is approx $43,000 over 1.5 years full-time or 4 years part-time. UniSA and your employer each contribute 50% of the fees. Based on current 2016 fees are $21,600 (subject to change).
The University of South Australia (UniSA) is a public research university in the Australian state of South Australia. It is the largest university in South Australia with more than 32,000 students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UNISA SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Meet entry criteria for MBA program
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Have application supported/endorsed by sponsoring employer
- Have demonstrated potential for a senior leadership role in the sponsoring employer’s organization
- Nominated Employee is of Aboriginal descent, identifies as Aboriginal and is accepted as such by the community in which the Nominated Employee formerly or currently live.
- Only applicable to Aboriginal MBA Scholarship
- A minimum of three (3) years full-time management experience and a recognised university undergraduate degree or equivalent professional qualifications; or
- A Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma in Business Administration from the University of South Australia with an average of at least Pass Level 1 (55%) across four (or more) courses, or an equivalent qualification from the University of South Australia or from another recognised university;
- The Program Director may, under exceptional circumstances, accept candidates with substantial and proven managerial and/or entrepreneurial experience who have demonstrated the potential to meet the learning requirements of the MBA.
UNISA SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Nominated Employees to submit scanned or electronically signed a copy of the completed application Form to mba-at-unisa.com.au in addition to a formal MBA application.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an interview with the program selection panel.
- The sponsoring employer may be contacted to discuss the application.
- Nominated Employees will receive a written notification from UniSA to verify the outcome of their application.
- Upon receiving written confirmation, successful applicants can then enrol in the MBA.
Application must include:
- A current CV outlining your employment history and management experience
- A digital copy of your academic transcript(s).
- original or certified copies of your transcript will be required if your application is accepted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) Open year round.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below