Application for the UniSA Merit Scholarships for International Students in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of South Australia in Australia.
The aim of The grant is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality. Recipients will receive a 25% reduction in their student contributions (tuition fees) for their first year of study into their chosen program, up to a maximum of two semesters or eight courses.
The University of South Australia is a public research university in the Australian state of South Australia. It was formed in 1991 with the merger of the South Australian Institute of Technology and Colleges of Advanced Education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UNISA MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The International Merit support will be awarded to selected international students who meet the following criteria (or as determined by the Selection Panel based on any other factors which the Selection Panel considers to be appropriate and in line with the University’s strategic direction and priorities).
- Be a prospective international student
- Be eligible to study in Australia
- Not have accepted any other UniSA scholarship or bursary
- Have achieved the UniSA equivalent of a credit average in previous studies
- Meet normal program admission requirements for the program applied into
- Apply for, and accepted into, an eligible undergraduate (Bachelor’s Degree) or postgraduate (Masters by coursework) program offered at UniSA
- Applicants must have achieved the UniSA equivalent of a credit average in previous studies.
- No Test Requirement.
- The minimum English language entry requirements for international students who do not speak English as their first language are as follows:
- Undergraduate programs- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic: Overall 6.0 (with 6.0 in Reading and Writing) obtained within the last two years, or a corresponding result via one of the alternative English language tests recognized by the University.
- Postgraduate programs- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic: Overall 6.5 (with 6.0 in Reading and Writing) obtained within the last two years, or a corresponding result via one of the alternative English language tests recognized by the University.
UNISA MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Step 1 – Find the best program for you.
- Step 2 – Check entry requirements. Confirm you meet all entry requirements (English, academic and program specific requirements) for your program
- Step 3 – Make sure your program is eligible for these endowments. See the above criteria.
- Step 4 – Apply for your program. Once you have submitted an application for an eligible program you will automatically be assessed and we will advise you if you’re successful.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below