Application for the United Arab Emirates International Undergraduate Financial Aid in UAE – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the United Arab Emirates University in UAE.
This support will provide support to undergraduate studies of international students with high academic credentials at United Arab Emirates University. Full tuition fee support will provide a 100% tuition waiver to qualified students. The partial tuition fees support will grant a 50% tuition waiver.
The United Arab Emirates University is a reputed research-intensive university which has approximately 13,900 students from across the world. It was formed by the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan in 1976 and is the first and the largest academic institution in the United Arab Emirates. It has been contributing to the development of the education system of the United Arab Emirates.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES FINANCIAL AID ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Must be international students
- Must have applied for an undergraduate program at the United Arab Emirates University.
- Undergraduate degree programs in a variety of fields.
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- To take admission in an undergraduate program, applicants must have a high school diploma from an accredited college and university.
- English Language Proficiency Requirements for the full-tuition grant is IELTS 7 (1675 score in EmSAt English) or equivalent. On the other hand, to get a partial tuition grant, applicants must provide IELTS 6.5 when admitted or equivalent.
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants are required to submit the following documents at the time of admission: A pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below