Application for the UWA MBA Intensive International Prestige Scholarships in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of South Australia in Australia.
The program aims to examine the key attributes of and contribution made by peer support workers in the not-for-profit sector to improve the lives of consumers. The successful applicant will be accommodated within the Mental Health and Suicide Prevention Research Group at UniSA and will have a panel of qualified supervisors, including someone with lived experience from the industry partner, UnitingSA.
Founded in 1991, The University of South Australia is the largest university in South Australia with approximately 32,000 students. It offers a dynamic and agile culture, one that embraces challenges and thrives on breaking new ground.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UNITINGSA PHD FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The studentships are awarded in the subject offered by the university.
- Applicants must have a background in a health-related discipline (preferably mental health), have an understanding of and peer-reviewed publication in mixed methods research, and meet the eligibility criteria for admission to the University of South Australia’s PhD program.
- If you are an international applicant, you also need to check whether you meet the English language requirements.
- For being admitted, you need to meet the entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
UNITINGSA PHD FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applications should be submitted via the UniSA Research Degrees website.
Application must include:
- Candidates must have to submit the academic transcripts of undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 13, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below