Application for the University of Alberta International Scholarship in Canada – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Alberta in Canada.
The bursary is available for high achieving international candidates and also has the purpose of supporting candidates by offering some discount in their undergraduate degree course.The educational fund will give an amount of Up to $9,000 to successful candidates.
The University of Alberta was organized in 1908 by Alexander Cameron Rutherford. It is a public research university and also a leading institution for the study of Ukraine and is home to the Canadian Institute of Ukrainian Studies.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- The program is available for undertaking an undergraduate degree in any field at the university.
- An interested candidate must be studying at UAlberta on a Student Visa Permit.
- The candidates should be very proficient in the English language.
- Applicants need to complete their academic qualification for studying an undergraduate degree program.
STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For receiving this award, the candidates have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, on the bases of their academic achievement, they will be notified of their award offer after receiving an admission offer from the university.
Application must include:
- CV, statement of intent and writing samples, GRE GMAT or other test scores and reference letter should be submitted in a PDF file.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 1st, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below