Application for the University of Birmingham/KAPLAN Outstanding Achievement Scholarships in UK – 2019 Entry is now open for International students at the University of Birmingham in the UK.
In partnership with Kaplan International College London (KICL), The University of Birmingham is pleased to offer the KAPLAN Outstanding Achievement Scholarships in UK 2019. These scholarships are open to pursuing under degree program.
The university offers one scholarship award of £2,000 for a student, currently studying at KICL, who is applying for entry to an undergraduate program at the university starting September 2019.
The University of Birmingham is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom. it has been challenging and developing great minds for more than a century.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UNIVERSITY OF BIRMINGHAM OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Scholarships are available to students from Overseas (Non-EU).
- Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full-time undergraduate programme starting September 2019. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at Birmingham’s UK campus.
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
- Be studying at KICL.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Start their studies at the University in September 2019 (the scholarship award cannot be deferred).
Note that students already registered and studying on a programme at the University of Birmingham in the UK, and students applying for MBChB Medicine and Surgery or BDS Dental Surgery or any Engineering and Physical Sciences programmes are not eligible for this scholarship. However, the College of Engineering and Physical Sciences offers a wide variety of scholarships and bursaries for undergraduate students, many of which are open to international applicants.
UNIVERSITY OF BIRMINGHAM OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Email [email protected] confirming your interest in the scholarship and your interest in helping to promote Kaplan and the University of Birmingham.
- KICL will identify the best performing students (from those that apply) and the final decision will be decided jointly between KICL and University of Birmingham.
- The full Scholarship will be awarded upon enrolment of the student into their programme in September 2019 and will be deducted from the first-year tuition fees. Only the successful scholarship awardee will be notified of the outcome.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 15, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below