Application for the University of Brighton Huxley Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Brighton in UK.
The aim of the University of Brighton Huxley award is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality. A number of £2,000 scholarships for international students studying certain MSc and MRes programs within the School of Phar-macy and Biomolecular Sciences.
The University of Brighton is a university of 20,685 students and 2,700 staff based on five campuses in Brighton, Eastbourne, and Hastings on the south coast of England.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HUXLEY SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- In order to be eligible to apply for a Huxley scholarship you must be a new, full-time, self-funding international masters student on one of the following given courses.
- Most postgraduate courses require an overall IELTS score of at least 6.5 with no element less than 5.5, but a number of courses do have higher IELTS requirements than this.
HUXLEY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants have to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below