Application for the University of Brighton Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Brighton in the United Kingdom.
Applications are available to the foreign fee-status student holding an offer to start a full-time undergraduate taught degree course in the academic year 2019. The university will only provide a deduction of £5,000 in tuition fees to the winners for the first year of their course.The university will only provide a deduction of £ 5,000 in tuition fees to the winners ,The grant is for the first year of your course only
The University of Brighton is a public university on the south coast of England. Its mission is to realize the promise of capacity and size through high-quality, practice-based learning, teaching, research and enterprise.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
THE UNIVERSITY OF BRIGHTON INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International fee-status students are eligible to apply.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Applicants must be a new, international fee-status student holding an offer for a full-time undergraduate taught degree. Students progressing directly from the University of Brighton International College are eligible to apply for this application .
- The applicants must have applied for the course of their choice at the University of Brighton or Brighton and Sussex Medical School, and have been offered a place on that course for entry in the academic year 2019.
- The grant is open for undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree courses
- To participate in this application, you must have applied for the course of your choice at the University of Brighton or Brighton and Sussex Medical School, and have been offered a place on that course for entry in the academic year 2019.
THE UNIVERSITY OF BRIGHTON INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, the applicants must email [email protected] with their University of Brighton student number or UCAS number in the subject line, and they will send you a application pack.
Application must include:
- The applicants need to submit all the documents which will be required in the application form.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30th June 2019. will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below