Application for the University of Canterbury Innovators’ Start-Up Scholarships for international students at University of Canterbury in New Zealand for 2019 entry is now open.
The University of Canterbury is inviting applications for undergraduate/postgraduate scholarship for international and New Zealand students in 2019.
The UCE EY Summer Startup Programme is an opportunity for you to fast-track your commercial or social enterprise venture into reality by working on it full-time for ten weeks over the summer period.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UNIVERSITY OF CANTERBURY INNOVATORS’ SUMMER START-UP SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time or part-time at the University of Canterbury at the time of application.
- Applicants who are international students must hold a New Zealand Student Visa that is valid throughout the summer break that begins in the year of application.
- Completing an academic qualification substantially taught in English in a country where English is the predominant language; or
- Obtaining a satisfactory result in an approved English language test taken within the last two years.
UNIVERSITY OF CANTERBURY INNOVATORS’ SUMMER START-UP SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The mode of applying this scholarship is online.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 15, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and enquiries OR leave a comment below