Application for the University of Dundee Global Excellence Scholarships in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Dundee in UK.
The educational award is accessible for excellent international and local students who are starting or going to start an undergraduate and master degree program in China. USEK’s International Students Scholarships Program (ISSP) is part of USEK’s internationalization strategy. The program covers full tuition fees for bachelor or master programs (excluding remedial courses). Application fees, registration fees per semester, travel to/from Lebanon, dorms, and living expenses are to be covered by the applicant.
Founded in 1938, Holy Spirit University of Kaslik is Lebanon’s third-largest university, with approximately 7500 students. It has seven schools, one faculty, one pontifical faculty, and four Institutes employing 850 teachers and researchers.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Eligible Countries: UK,EU, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo (Democratic Republic), Costa Rica, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, The Bahamas, The Gambia, The Occupied Palestinian Territories, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in the field of Anatomy / Forensic Anthropology / Forensic and Medical Art, Architecture and Urban Planning, Archives and Record Management, Art and Design, Biological/Biomedical Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business), Careers, Civil Engineering, Community Learning and Development, Computing, Dentistry, Education, Electronic Engineering, Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy, English / Creative Writing / Film Studies, European Studies, Geography / Environmental Science, History, Languages, Law, Liberal Arts, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences, Philosophy, Physics, Politics and International Relations, Pre-sessional English courses, Psychology, Social Work.
- You will need to meet the following criteria to be considered for the Global Excellence scholarship:
- Hold an academic offer of entry for an undergraduate programme in any of our academic schools, beginning in September 2021. If you are studying a programme in the School of Medicine or Dentistry, these will be reviewed on an individual basis and are not automatically awarded.
- Hold Overseas Fee status, as determined by the University;
- Have achieved a UK AAB at A level
- Students must have good results (60% overall) in the CBSE, ISC or leading state board XII Standard exams.
- If your first language is not English, you will need to demonstrate that you meet the University’s English language requirement for the degree you have applied for:
- Take a proficiency test such as a UKVI approved IELTS
- Provide a previous qualification that confirms your English level
- Successfully pass the University of Dundee language course
- Provide evidence that you meet one of our English language exemptions
GLOBAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- There is no application process for this application as Admissions Team will assess the information provided on your programme application and let you know if you are eligible to receive the award.
Application must include:
- Must provide your driving licence, valid passport, or other official photo ID.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below