Application for the University of Hamburg Scholarship in Germany – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Hamburg in Germany.
The fund is established for providing financial support to the brightest German candidates, who would like to go abroad during their studies.Each successful scholar will get the monthly subsidies of €300 to €500 to cover living expenses for 6 months to go abroad during their studies.
Founded in 1919, the University of Hamburg is the biggest research and education institution in Northern Germany. It has have taken great strides towards sustainability in both research and teaching. It is ranked 14th by the QS World University Rankings in a total of 426 German institutions of higher education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UNIVERSITY OF HAMBURG FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- German students.
- Undergraduate degree in any subject.
- The applicant must have completed their degree at Universität Hamburg and students planning to study or complete an internship in Europe or in an ERASMUS country.
- For taking confirmation, claimants need to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- All seekers will be asked to provide evidence of English language ability to meets the minimum requirements for admission.
UNIVERSITY OF HAMBURG FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you are going to apply for this education award, then you must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After enrolling, aspirants can apply for the award.
Application must include:
- You are required to attach the letter of motivation, Tabular CV, Transcript of Records, Language tests, evaluation, Learning Agreement, Current proof of enrollment and proof demonstrating involvement.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 2, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below