Application for the University of Leeds International Masters Scholarship in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open for International students at the University of Leeds in the United Kingdom.
The program is open to encourage students from under-represented groups to embark on a postgraduate qualification to take advantage of potential career opportunities in the UK. When you are registered on your course, the university will provide £5,000 in cash installments.
As one of the largest higher education institutions in the UK, the University of Leeds was founded in 1874. It has a real impact on the world in cultural, economic and societal ways.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UNIVERSITY OF LEEDS MASTERS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from across the UK are eligible to apply.
- Candidates commence a full-time, part-time or distance learning Master’s program as an MA, MBA, MEd, MMus, MPH, MRes, MSc or LLM qualification at the University of Leeds beginning September 2019.
- Candidates must be a UK student paying postgraduate tuition fees at the UK rate.
UNIVERSITY OF LEEDS MASTERS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The applicants must complete the online Leeds Masters Award application form. You must also apply for admission to a master program at this time. All applications must include:
- Transcript of records, Proof of English language certificate (TOEFL/ IELTS), Copy of passport or ID card, Language questionnaire, Reference, Portfolio of work (if required), Description of the grading system at your home university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 12 noon on Friday 28 June 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below