Application for the University of Liverpool International MBA Scholarships in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open for International students at the University of Liverpool in UK.
These educational awards are open to cover the cost of the tuition fee of eligible candidates who are enrolling in this program.
The university was the first in the UK to found an independent university in China and also become a part of federal Victoria University. In 1903, it is officially registered as a University.
City, University of London is an independent member institution of the University of London. Established by Royal Charter in 1836, the University of London consists of 18 independent member institutions with outstanding global reputations and several prestigious central academic bodies and activities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UNIVERSITY OF LIVERPOOL INTERNATIONAL MBA SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International citizens can apply for the opportunity.
- Candidate can apply for MBA course in the field of Business Administration.
- Eligible students are normally expected to have a minimum of 2–3 years of substantive managerial experience in the private or public sector and also hold a 2:1 Honours degree (which may be in any discipline) from a UK university, or identical professional qualification from a similar non-UK institution.
- Those non-graduates participants who possess extensive professional experience are encouraged to apply.
- You must have achieved a required standard of English language by IELTS or TOEFL test.
UNIVERSITY OF LIVERPOOL INTERNATIONAL MBA SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
You must have to take admission in MBA degree course at the university before applying for the fund. After the admission, eligible participants will automatically be considered for the opportunity. All applications must include:
- A research proposal (for MPhil applicants), a personal statement along with a curriculum vitae should be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1 July 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below