Application for the University of Naples Federico II Scholarships for Foreign Students in Italy -209/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Naples Federico II in Italy.
This bursary is available for those international students who want to pursue a master’s degree course in Economics and Finance.There are three types of funds are available- in type A 7,000 euro, in type B 4,000 euro in two instalments and in type C 4,000 euro in one instalment after enrolment to the program is available.
Organized by Holy Roman Empire Frederick II in 1224, the University of Naples Federico II was Europe’s first university dedicated to training secular administrative staff in Italy. It was ranked amongst the top 100 universities in the World.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UNIVERSITY OF NAPLES FEDERICO II SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Foreign students are worthy to apply.
- They can take part in a master’s degree program in the field of Economics and Finance.
- Must not hold any other award from the University.
- An undergraduate degree is essential for this program.
- You need to show your English language ability by taking a TOEFL or IELTS test.
UNIVERSITY OF NAPLES FEDERICO II SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Aspirants have to enrol in a master’s degree course at the university. Then complete the award application form and send it through email to [email protected]unina.it.
Application must include:
- A PDF file which includes the application form, curriculum vitae, statement of purpose no more than 2.000 characters, language ability certificate and a scan of their passport..
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 15, 2019 (Italian time) will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below