Application for the University of Reading Masters Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Reading in the UK.
The School of Construction Management and Engineering is offering a range of scholarships for the International students at the University of Reading. In order to apply, a candidate must have received an offer of admission to one of our participating Master’s courses.
Numbers of scholarships are awarded primarily on the basis of previous academic accomplishment and will take the form of a tuition fee reduction. The strongest International students and UK/EU students will receive up to £2,000 to £3,000.
The University of Reading will be a vibrant, thriving, sustainable, global and broad-based institution, responsive to, stimulated by and informing changes in the world around us. The university has four major campuses both in the United Kingdom and internationally and arranged into 16 academic schools.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UNIVERSITY OF READING MASTERS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are invited to apply.
- Applicants must hold an offer of admission to one of the master’s courses listed above for study on a full-time basis enrolling in 2019.
UNIVERSITY OF READING MASTERS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Eligible candidates who hold an offer of admission to a course will be contacted with details of how to submit an application for a scholarship.
- They will also provide details of the terms and conditions under which the scheme operates.
- The scholarship application form will be accessible to eligible students via the [email protected] applicant portal.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before First round which closes on 1 March 2019 and the second round which closes on 1 June 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below