Application for the University of Roehampton ESRC SeNNS international awards in UK – 2021. Entry is now open at the University of Roehampton in UK.
The educational programme is designed for international students who will take admission in a doctoral degree at the University of Roehampton. The University of Roehampton will provide Fully Funded Doctoral Studentships & Maintenance Stipend £17,285 for maintenance and fees covered.
The Roehampton University is a public university in the United Kingdom established in 1975 as the Roehampton Institute of Higher Education. It is listed in the university rankings worldwide between 201 and 250.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ESRC SENNS INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Doctoral degree programme in two pathways – education and social anthropology.
- Must be the UK, EU and international students are eligible for a full award (fees plus annual stipend).
- Must have gained at least a 2.1 in your bachelor’s degree for 1+3 awards (Masters plus PhD); you must have a valid, and ESRC-recognized, Master’s degree for +3 (PhD-only) awards.
- For taking admission to the University, applicants will need to meet the academic admission requirements of the program.
- Students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate score in an approved examination in the English language (such as IELTS) before they can register on an academic course.
ESRC SENNS INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for this opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in a doctoral degree programme at the University. After that candidates are required to apply online.
Application must include:
- Students must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below