Application for the University of Stirling Commonwealth Shared Scholarships in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open for International students at the University of Stirling in the UK.
The University of Stirling is proud to offer the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships for international students who are looking to study selected postgraduate masters courses.
The Commonwealth Shared Scholarships aim is to support students from developing Commonwealth countries to study full-time in the United Kingdom on a postgraduate Masters course.
Stirling is an international university that welcomes the world with proud Scottish hospitality. They offer their students experiences of a lifetime through their Study Abroad program and they prepare their students to thrive as global citizens in an increasingly connected world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UNIVERSITY OF STIRLING COMMONWEALTH SHARED SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2019
- By October 2019, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard, or a second class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree). The CSC would not normally fund a second UK Master’s degree. If you are applying for a second UK Master’s degree, you will need to provide justification as to why you wish to undertake this study
- Not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a high-income country
- Be unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship
UNIVERSITY OF STIRLING COMMONWEALTH SHARED SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants must then submit a separate application using the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission’s through the given link: http://cscuk.dfid.gov.uk/apply/applicants/
- Applicants need to first apply to the University of Stirling for one of the eligible courses.
- In order to be considered for an award, applicants must hold an offer of a place at Stirling.
- They would recommend applying to Stirling well in advance of any deadlines for this scholarship.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 14 Mar 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below