Application for the University of Suffolk International Awards in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open for International students at the University of Suffolk in UK.
The purpose of the award is to give financial support for those candidates who want to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program.
The University of Suffolk is a public university in Suffolk, England, which was known as University Campus Suffolk until 2016 when it was awarded University status and renamed. The University operates at five sites with its central hub in Ipswich.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UNIVERSITY OF SUFFOLK INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The award is open for all international candidates.
- The program is available to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- In order to receive the award, students must be self-funding and classified as overseas for fee purposes.
UNIVERSITY OF SUFFOLK INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the award, candidates will be required to gain admission in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the university. After taking admission, candidates can complete the award application form.
- Candidates must have to submit a copy of passport’s name page and a personal statement.
- For being a part of the university, the applicant must have their previous study certificates.
- Those, whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below