Application for the University of Tulsa Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Tulsa in USA.
The studentships are available for pursuing undergraduate program. These are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university and $4,000 to $14,000 USD will be awarded
As a research university, University of Tulsa offers various liberal arts, sciences, and professional programs, including petroleum engineering, English, computer science, natural sciences, clinical and industrial/organizational psychology, and other disciplines.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SUGAR INDUSTRY SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The initial award is for one year and is renewable as long as the student maintains full-time enrollment and a 2.5 cumulative GPA at The University of Tulsa. Eligible students may renew up to three times for a total of four years of study. Early applicants are considered favorably.
- International students can apply for these endowments.
- Applicants must have a high school degree.
- The University of Tulsa accepts a variety of options for demonstrating English proficiency. Non-native English speakers must meet one of the standards listed below or provide evidence of language competency.
- IELTS, TOEFL or Cambridge English preferred scores (scores must be less than two years old)
- TOEFL iBT 70 or higher with certain minimum sub-scores ranging from 15-18 (original scores must be sent directly from the testing organization; our institution code is 6883 to request TOEFL scores from ETS)
- IELTS 6.0 overall or higher with subscores of 6.0 in Reading, Listening and Speaking, and 5.5 in Writing
- A Cambridge English score of 176 with no individual score below 169
- Paper-based TOEFL 525 or above with a minimum of 50 on all sub-scores (only a TU institutional TOEFL score will be accepted)
- When applying to the University of Tulsa, it’s important to note the application deadline is rolling, and the early action deadline is Nov. 1. The application fee at the University of Tulsa is $50. Scores for either the ACT or SAT test are due Aug. 1.
- Students who are 25 years of age or older are not required to submit an ACT or SAT score. However, the admission committee reserves the right to request additional testing if deemed necessary to the review process.
- Students that are Permanent Residents with Greencards must have their status documented. Please complete the PRA Verification Form and follow the directions provided.
- Home school students should refer to the Home School Checklist for additional requirements.
SUGAR INDUSTRY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- No additional scholarship application is needed and all qualified applicants are automatically considered.
Application must include:
- Applicants must have provided Application for admission, official high school transcript, SAT or ACT results, School Report Form.
- Materials can be mailed to The University of Tulsa Office of Admission, 800 South Tucker Drive, Tulsa, OK 74104
- A personal interview with an admission counselor and a high school counselor recommendation are strongly suggested.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship)will be considered.Application Deadline Varies according to the programs
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below