Application for the University of Wollongong Bursary For Tanzania Student in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Wollongong in Australia.
The purpose of this bursary is to attract Tanzanian candidates in order to take an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at UOW in Australia.The bursary will provide the 10% tuition fee reduction on a bachelor’s and 20% tuition fee reduction on a postgraduate degree program.
The University of Wollongong has an enrolment of more than 32000 students. It is an Australian public research university which was organized in 1951 as a Division of the New South Wales University of Technology.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UOW BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Tanzanian citizens are eligible.
- Bachelor’s (Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Communication and Media, Bachelor of Computer Science, Bachelor of Creative Arts, Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Single major) ,Bachelor of Information Technology, Bachelor of Public Health, Bachelor of International Studies, and Bachelor of Science) and master’s (Master of Computer Science, Master of Education, Master of Education Advanced, Master of Engineering, Master of Information Technology, Master of Maritime Policy, Master of Public Health, Master of Public Health Advanced).
- The program is available for offers issued from 1 July 2019, for students commencing in 2020 and beyond.
- If the candidate’s local language is not English, then they need to demonstrate the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
- The participants must complete an education equivalent to the Australian study program.
UOW BURSARY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All Tanzanian participants will automatically be awarded from the bursary when they apply for a bachelor’s or master’s degree program at the university.
Application must include:
- You need to submit all the documents listed on your course acceptance letter.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 25, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below