Application for the UNNC International PhD Positions in Physical Geography in China – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Nottingham Ningbo China.
Students from across the world are eligible to apply for this application. The main aim of this programme is to promote a deep understanding of Geography subject as well as skill relevant to your future career. The University of Nottingham Ningbo China will provide all the following study expense: Tuition fee, Monthly stipend (RMB4,500), Medical insurance with designate providers, and all the above items are covered for up to 36 months based on satisfactory progression.
Established in 2004, the University of Nottingham Ningbo China provides undergraduate degrees, master’s programmes and PhD study. It has teaching and research links with China in fields such as satellite technology, the environment, education and law.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UNNC PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- PhD program in the field of Physical Geography.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have a first-class honours undergraduate degree or 65% and above for a Masters’ degree from a British university, or the equivalent from other institutions.
- For taking admission, candidates must meet all the entry requirement of the university.
- Applicants must meet the required English language proficiency for the relevant subject area. IELTS 6.5 (minimum 6.0 in all elements) or its equivalent is required for Faculty of Science and Engineering (FoSE) scholarship applicants.
UNNC PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To take part in this studentship, aspirants must have to be registered as a PhD degree student at UNNC. After receiving confirmation, seekers can download and submit the application form via email to PHDAdmissions-at-nottingham.edu.cn
Application must include:
- You must provide two references, English Language test score report, a copy of passport (international applicants) or ID card (Chinese nationals, both sides of Chinese ID cards required), an electronic copy of the passport-sized photo, a brief CV, personal statement,
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below