Application for the UNO Disability Support PhD Positions for International Students in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of New Castle in Australia.
The program is open for the international students as well as Australian students enrolling in the PhD degree at the university for the academic year 2019-2020. The studentship will provide tuition, a stipend of $1,500, and health cover to the winning candidates for PhD degree.
Founded in 1965, the University of Newcastle is a public university in Australia. It offers both online and campus courses and a wide range of awards to support PhD and Research Masters candidates with a proven capacity for research.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DISABILITY SUPPORT PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All the international and Australian candidates are eligible.
- PhD degree in any stream at the university.
- To meet the eligibility criteria, seekers must enrol for the PhD degree at the university in the academic year 2019-20 and you have to fulfil the eligibility requirements of the university.
- Applicants must meet the English language requirements of the university.
- For taking admission, Candidates have to submit their certified copy of all previous academic qualifications and Curriculum Vitae detailing relevant experience or employment(if previously done)
DISABILITY SUPPORT PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For gaining the educational award, aspirants have to take admission to the D. degree at the university. After being admitted, you can automatically recommend for the grant.
Application must include:
- students have to acknowledge their research proposal, copy of passport(for international students), birth certificate, evidence of citizenship(for domestic students), statement of research experience from a previous research supervisor
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below