Application for the UNO international awards at University of Nebraska Omaha in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Nebraska in USA.
The University of Nebraska Omaha is a public research university in Omaha ranked 284th in National Universities. It is functioning to transform and improve the quality of life locally, nationally, and globally. The University of Nebraska will provide the successfully selected candidates financial support towards the cost of studies, mainly tuition fee, of the chosen graduate degree programme, renewable every year.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UNO INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International entrants from all overseas countries are eligible to apply to receive this grant. Domestic students are also welcomed to apply.
- Candidates can apply for all graduate degree courses and subjects available at the university.
- The candidates must be enrolled in the university and must be accepted in any graduate degree programme.
- The applicants must hold a high GPA.
- The candidates are required to have attained a minimum GPA of 3.0 o above and an ACT composite score of 20 or higher to secure admission at UNO.
- TOEFL IBT – 61
- TOEFL PBT – 500
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – C2
UNO INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The candidates must enroll and apply for the desired course online.
Application must include:
- Letter of recommendation
- Undergraduate certification
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below