Application for the UNSW Business School Honours Funding for International Students in Australia – 2020/2020. Entry is now open at the UNSW Business School in Australia.
The aim of The grant is to encourage students to undertake an Honours Program offered by participating Schools in the UNSW Business School. The studentship will be awarded $5,000 (available for 1 year).
The UNSW Business School is a powerhouse of business education and research in the Asia Pacific region. Its mission is to be a globally engaged, high impact and academically rigorous business school that enhances practice through leading-edge research.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UNSW FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Domestic and International students are eligible to apply for the opportunity.
- award is awarded to pursue Honours degree program in the UNSW Business School.
- Must be undertaking a relevant Honours program offered by a participating School in the UNSW Business School
- No residency requirements
- Please note that those who applied in Term 1, 2019 are not eligible to re-apply.
- For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- If you are applying to UNSW, you will need to meet the English language requirements
UNSW FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying, students have to take admission to the honours degree program at the UNSW. After being enrolled, you will have to submit the applications online.
Application must include:
- Applicants must have to submit a current, up-to-date certified transcript, letter of completion, submit two copies of the Term 1 2020 UNSW Business School Honours Academic Referees Form (click here for link) and one copy of this form to EACH of your referees.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 23, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below