Application for the UNSW Law & Justice International Awards in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of New South Wales in Australia.
The UNSW Law & Justice International Award has been established to encourage high-quality international students to join UNSW Law programs (LLB, JD, or LLM). The University of New South Wales will provide a stipend of $10,000 for talented applicants paid directly towards tuition fees for one year.
The University of New South Wales (UNSW) is one of Australia’s best schools and the 44th best school globally (2021 QS World University Rankings).In various subjects of study, it provides undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral degree programmes.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LAW & JUSTICE INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- LLB, JD, or LLM programs.
- Be an International Student
- Be commencing in any UNSW Law & Justice undergraduate/postgraduate coursework degree program (LLB, JD, or LLM programs)
- To be considered for this program applicant must meet all the entry requirements for the University.
- If English isn’t your first language, you may be required to provide evidence that your English language ability meets our requirements.
LAW & JUSTICE INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All the interested participants have to take admission to the Undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. Submit a UNSW Scholarships Application for International Students.
Application must include:
- Must attach academic transcripts of all previous school attended and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31st July, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below