Application for the Sports Scholarships for International Students in Australia- 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of New South Wales.
The university offers these grants to those brilliant aspirants from all over the globe who will undertake the bachelor degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021 at UNSW. The studentship will be awarded worth up to $10,000.
The University of New South Wales has the highest median ATAR and attracts the highest number of top 500 students. It is well known as one of Australia’s leading research and teaching universities. It has more subjects ranked in the Academic Ranking of World Universities than any other Australian university
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PRESIDENTIAL FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from all nationalities.
- Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- To be considered for this studentship, the applicant must have to display outstanding ability in sport and enrolled in a full-time undergraduate degree coursework (single or dual degree) at UNSW Sydney for the academic year 2020-2021.
- If English isn’t your first language, you must provide evidence that your English language ability meets the requirements.
PRESIDENTIAL FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For being enlisted in this educational program, claimants are enforced to take affirmation in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of New South Wales. After being enrolled, seekers can apply for this education award.
Application must include:
- You will be asked for the copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, CV (Curriculum Vitae) and standardized test scores.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 11, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below