Application for the UQ Academic Scholarship for International Students in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The studentship is furnished for those high-achieving candidates who want to study the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.The studentship will provide worth up to $6,000 – $12,000.
Organized in 1909, the University of Queensland is ranked as one of the most reputable universities in the world and is situated as a public research university. It is ranked among the world’s top universities, as measured by several key independent rankings.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SJPL RHODES FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from Australia and all around the world.
- Bachelor degree program in all subject areas.
- The applicant must have to complete or have completed Years 11 and 12 in Australia. Candidate must have applied for a tertiary place through QTAC and are intending to enroll as a full-time student in a UQ undergraduate program in 2020 (or 2021 if they are deferring their tertiary place) and will have UQ listed as their 1st or 2nd QTAC preference.
- For being accepted, seekers are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- All aspirants must have to meet the English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.
SJPL RHODES FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to apply for this education award, then you must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, seekers can apply for this studentship.
Application must include:
- You will be required to upload documentation to support the academic, leadership and community service achievements that you listed in those sections on your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 17, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below