Application for the UQ Alan Grant-Taylor Memorial Awards for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The study programme is available for both international and domestic students who are going to undertake research in the field of community pharmacy practice. The University of Queensland will provide $10,000 top-up per annum to the winning candidates for the year 2020/2021.
Founded in 1909, the University of Queensland has one of the most comprehensive ranges of study courses in Queensland, with 4000 courses offered at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ALAN GRANT-TAYLOR AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Higher Degree by Research program in Health and Behavioural Sciences
- Candidates must have a masters degree from a recognized university
- Applicants must satisfy the entry requirements for a Higher Degrees by Research at UQ
- When you are ready to prepare your application, you will need to check out the admission requirements page. Students are required to produce a thesis of no more than 80,000 words, with the research representing a significant new contribution to the discipline.
- Students have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
ALAN GRANT-TAYLOR AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For being a part of the program, claimants have to take admission to a higher degree by research coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, you will be considered for the grant.
Application must include:
- Candidates must have to submit the cover letter, CV, academic transcript/s and evidence for meeting UQ’s English language proficiency requirements e.g. TOEFL, IELTS.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 28, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below