Application for the UQ Business, Economics, and Law (BEL) Relocation Bursary for International Students in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The programme supports students who want to start undergraduate and postgraduate coursework at the University of Queensland. The University of Queensland will offer BEL Relocation Bursary of $3,000 that is paid in one lump sum amount only. The Bursary is designed to assist with the costs associated with relocation.
The University of Queensland is one of Australia’s leading universities that provide many undergraduates, associate, master, PhD, and higher doctorate degrees. It is ranked as one of the most reputable universities in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BEL RELOCATION BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate coursework in Business, Economics, and Law.
- International students already in Australia and living outside the state of Queensland.
- Students who have received an offer for a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program and who are commencing students at UQ.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of academic excellence.
- Must not simultaneously hold another bursary and/or tuition-fee Award.
- For getting enrolled, you must have to meet the entry requirement of the undergraduate or postgraduate degree program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
BEL RELOCATION BURSARY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Must submit a CV /resume, academic certificates, transcripts and you will need to demonstrate evidence of current residence by the address provided in the bursary application and current studies in Australia.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below