Application for the UQ Business Scholarships for Chinese Students in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The purpose of the scholarship is to encourage and support Chinese students enrolled in a degree program offered by the UQ Business School. The University of Queensland will provide the award amount of $1000 for applicants in Australia.
Queensland University is the country’s second-largest research excellence university and the second-largest university overall. Students from all across the world can pursue associate, bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral, and higher decorate degrees.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UQ BUSINESS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- China students are eligible to apply.
- The scholarship will be awarded in Business and Economics
- Applicants must have to enrol in the degree programme at the university.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- All students need appropriate English language skills for admission to UQ. The level of English required depends on the program you’re applying for.
UQ BUSINESS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit their academic transcripts and copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 4 March 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below