The application for the Economics India, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, and Vietnam scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Queensland for all International Students in Australia.
The University of Queensland hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Queensland has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate ,Postgraduate coursework programs. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The University of Queensland will provide Up to 50% of tuition fees only for Academic excellence for the duration of the program. University of Queensland has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Queensland and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Economics India, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, and Vietnam scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
UQ ECONOMICS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The scholarship will be awarded for Undergraduate, Postgraduate coursework in Business and economics any subject offered by the university.
- Bachelor of Advanced Finance and Economics (Honours),
- Bachelor of Politics, Philosophy, and Economics (Honours).
Eligible criteria are:
- Students from India, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, and Vietnam are eligible to apply.
- Candidates are Indian, Malaysian, Sri Lanka, or Vietnam citizens and normally live there.
- They have received a letter of offer for any of UQ’s Economics coursework programs (dual programs with economics are eligible. However, the scholarship will only apply to the economics part of the dual program).
- Students must meet the university entry requirements for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework.
- Students must verify their English proficiency by completing their English proficiency requirements.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UQ ECONOMICS SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- A copy of your CV
- Academic transcripts
- Degree transcripts
- A reference letter in English
- A personal statement.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 30 April, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.