Application for the UQ Economics Malaysia Scholarships for Malaysia Students in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in UK.
The University of Queensland, with the help of the Head of School of Economics, has brought this application to Malaysian students who aspire to undertake any undergraduate or postgraduate programme at the University of Queensland.
The University of Queensland, also known as the most prestigious and widely recognized institute, is a public research university ranked in the top 50. Top 100 globally of world universities rank UQ, has a mission to help shape the future by bringing together and developing leaders in their fields to inspire the next generation and to advance ideas that benefit the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UQ ECONOMICS MALAYSIA SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Malaysia students
- Students are eligible to apply for Bachelor of Economics, Bachelor of Politics, Philosophy and Economics (Honours) and Bachelor of Advanced Finance and Economics (Honours), and Master by Coursework programs in Economics.
- The applicants must be accepted by the University of Queensland.
- The applicants must hold a degree relevant to the applied programme to secure admission.
- The applicants are required to have the mentioned minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL PBT – 570, TOEFL IBT – 87, and IELTS – 7.0.
UQ ECONOMICS MALAYSIA SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants must register on the university’s online portal and complete the application process. There is no separate application procedure for the opportunity
Application must include:
- Certified copies of secondary school transcripts or mark sheets
- Results of final secondary school examination (school leaving certificate).
- Copy of passport
- High school transcripts/certificates
- Reference letter
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30th November, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below