Application for the UQ Future Students Funding for High Achievers in Vietnam – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Canterbury in Vietnam.
The motive of the bursary is to assist those talented students from Vietnam who wish to undertake a bachelor’s degree coursework at the university.
The University of Queensland was established in 1909 and it is the fifth oldest public research university. It offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher doctorate degrees for international students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UQ FUTURE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates from Vietnam.
- Pursuing a bachelor degree in any subject stream offered by the university.
- have completed high school qualifications at an accepted Vietnam Gifted High School
- have applied to UQ to undertake undergraduate studies in a non-quota program and have either accepted or received an unconditional offer to commence in Semester 1, 2020.
- be an international student and holder of an Australian student visa for the duration of the study period.
- To meet the minimum entry requirements for an undergraduate program at UQ, you need to:
- complete Queensland Year 12 (or equivalent qualification)
- achieve the program’s minimum entry score
- satisfy the program’s subject prerequisites (if applicable)
- high school qualifications with a minimum grade of 9.0
- Other admission requirements of the university
- Candidates have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university
UQ FUTURE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students are obliged to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, you will be automatically considered for the award.
Application must include:
- Must attach your academic transcripts of all the previous school attended.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below