Application for the UQ Hidden Vale Wildlife Conservation Top-Up Scholarships in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The fund is awarded to the brilliant Doctor of Philosophy candidates, who are researching wildlife conservation in association with the Hidden Vale Wildlife Project. The grantee will be awarded a living allowance scholarship of at least the Research Training Program rate ($28,092 for 2020 but indexed annually) to be eligible to receive this top-up.
Founded in 1909, the University of Queensland is considered to be one of Australia’s leading universities. It is a founding member of online higher education consortium edX. It strives for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer and application of knowledge.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UQ SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens from Australia and all around the world.
- Doctor of Philosophy in wildlife conservation.
- The applicant must be assessed by the Graduate School as meeting all conditions for admission to the research higher degree program. They also need to satisfy the entry requirements for Higher Degrees by Research at UQ and conditions for a Research Training Program (RTP) or equivalent living allowance scholarship from UQ’s Graduate School.
- For enrolling in the PhD degree, claimants must have to complete Queensland Year 12 (or equivalent qualification), achieve the program’s minimum entry score, satisfy the program’s subject prerequisites and successfully complete any program-specific application requirements.
- Seekers need to demonstrate English language skills by achieving at least a 6.5 overall and a minimum of 6.0 in each sub-band of the IELTS; or acceptable scores in equivalent tests.
UQ SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- You may be asked to provide the copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31 December, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below