Application for the Uq Ian Lindenmayer Phd Top-up Funding For International Students In Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The award is available for dazzling aspirants from Australia and all around the world who wish to undertake a PhD research project relating to dementia research at the Queensland Brain Institute. Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to $10,000 per annum for a maximum of four years.
The University of Queensland is considered to be one of Australia’s leading universities. It is one of only three Australian members of the global Universitas 21, a founding member of the Group of Eight. It is ranked among the world’s top universities, as measured by several key independent rankings.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD TOP-UP FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates from Australia and all around the world.
- PhD degree by Research in Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, Health and Behavioral Sciences, Medicine, Science and Mathematics.
- To be considered for this fund, the applicant must have to apply for a Doctor of Philosophy focused on dementia research at the Queensland Brain Institute.
- For taking the entrance at the university, claimants must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- All applicants have to meet our English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.
PHD TOP-UP FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be enlisted in this program, aspirants are requisitioned to be enrolled in the PhD degree coursework at the university. After getting enrollment seekers can submit the online award application form.
Application must include:
- You may be asked for the CV, letters of recommendation, transcripts of coursework, statement of purpose and letter of motivation.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 19, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below