Application for the UQ International PhD Positions in Applied Molecular Science in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The educational opportunity is available for Australian and international applicants in order to pursue a PhD degree program at the university in Australia. Each successful winner will get the financial support of $28,092 per annum for deserving candidates. Each successful winner will get the financial support of $28,092 per annum for deserving candidates.
The University of Queensland is the fifth oldest public research university in Australia. It is ranked as one of the most reputable universities in the world and offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher doctorate degrees.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UQ PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open for Australia as well as all nationalities
- Pursuing a PhD degree program in Applied molecular science: energy materials and polymers
- Applicants must have completed some research experience
- Students have completed an approved university degree and
- Candidates can meet the English language requirements.
- Before applying for this application, you must also meet the entry requirements for Higher Degrees by Research at UQ.
- When you are ready to prepare your application, you will need to check out the language requirements page.
UQ PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying, you have to take admission to the PhD degree program at the university.
Application must include:
- Academic CV
- Academic transcript for all post-secondary study undertaken, complete or incomplete, including the institution grading scale
- Award certificates/testamurs for all completed post-secondary studies. If you are from China, you must provide three documents, your transcript, an award certificate, and a graduate statement/certificate
- A copy of your Passport
- Contact details from two referees who can best comment on your prior research experience.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 07, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below