Application for the UQ Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice Guangdong Province International Student Scholarship in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The award intends to support talented international students who want to gain further education in the phar-maceutical industry practice at the University of Queensland in Australia. The grant is worth $5000 – $10,000. This amount will be provided in the form of a tuition fee waiver.
The University of Queensland was formed in 1909 and has become Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions. It has more than 53,600 students enrolled in a variety of degree programs at the university.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UQ SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- To win this application , candidates must take admission in a master of phar-maceutical industry practice degree program.
- Must be an international student
- Must have graduated from an institute in Guangdong province, China
- Must not already be undertaking any studies in Australia
- Must have received an unconditional offer to study the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ.
- To get an entry in this program, you must have a bachelor degree in the required field.
- Applicants can demonstrate your English language skills by achieving at least a 6.5 overall and a minimum of 6.0 in each sub-band of the IELTS; or acceptable scores in equivalent tests.
UQ SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Must attach CV/resume, personal/motivational statement, the reasons for your interest in studying the masters of phar-maceutical industry practice at UQ, your personal goals and ambitions, one reference letter from teaching staff at your institution or from an employer, pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 2, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below