Application for the UQ Osiecki Honours Scholarships in Classics for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The bursary aims to inspire and help students from classical and historical disciplines to undertake journeys to enhance their studies. The funding programme will provide the following benefits: The value of The grant is $6,250 per year paid in two instalments, and Senate may award 2 Scholarships in a year on the recommendation of the Head.
Established in 1909, the University of Queensland is the fifth oldest public research university located in Australia. It provides a strong focus on teaching excellence and providing more national teaching awards for students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UQ OSIECKI SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Honours programme in Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Must submit an application to the Head, by the closing date for applications.
- Be either enrolled in the honours year of the approved program or has submitted an application for admission to the honours program.
- Does not hold another scholarship that the Head considers to be similar.
- For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
UQ OSIECKI SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the opportunity s, applicants must admission in an Honours degree programme at the University of Queensland. After that, candidates must have to submit the program application form. Please email the completed form and documentation to Dr. Janette McWilliam j.mcwilliam-at-uq.edu.au.
Application must include:
- Must attach a copy of an academic transcript, evidence of full-time enrolment in the current year and any other evidence as outlined in the program rules, a statement outlining your background in Classics and Ancient History to date, a summary of your academic achievement to date, any extra-curricular activities, and how the program travel will support your Honours thesis.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below