Application for the UQ PhD international Awards in Design High-Performance Fiber-Based Thermoelectric in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The objective of the PhD degree to develop novel band-engineered fibres for high-efficiency energy conversion using novel microwave-assisted wet chemistry approach, coupled with nanostructure and band engineering strategies. Eligible students will receive scholarships of $28,597 per annum for a PhD degree programme at the University of Queensland in Australia.
Established in 1909, the University of Queensland is ranked second nationally for excellence in research and equal second in Australia. It offers a comprehensive range of study courses in Queensland, with 4000 courses offered at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UQ PHD INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- PhD degree coursework in design high-performance fibre-based thermoelectrics for wearable electronics.
- To be eligible, you need one of the following approved degrees to apply for a PhD:
- Master of Philosophy (or another research master’s degree).
- Bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honours class IIA or equivalent.
- Coursework master’s degree with an overall grade point average of 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale which includes relevant research experience, approved by the dean.
- Postgraduate degree (at least one year full-time or equivalent) with an overall grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honours class IIA will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least 2 years of relevant research experience, including research publications.
- Working knowledge of functional materials, thermoelectric materials, and devices, solid-state physics, and electronics would be of benefit to someone working on this project.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
UQ PHD INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the University of Queensland. There is no separate application for scholarship because you will have the opportunity to request scholarship consideration on the application for admission.
Application must include:
- Must submit a CV, academic transcripts, passport, letter of recommendation, and other relevant documents.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below