Application for the UQ PhD International Awards in Social Services in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The studentship program seeks to encourage qualified domestic and international aspirants who want to pursue a PhD degree in Social Services at the University of Queensland. The University of Queensland will provide the award amount of $31,000 per annum (indexed annually) to the successful candidates
Queensland Institution is Australia’s fifth-oldest public university, having been established in 1909. It offers extensive counseling services and orientation programs to ensure that students have the greatest possible academic experience.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UQ PHD INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Higher Degree by Research in Responsible Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Automated Decision Making (ADM) in Social Services
- Master of Philosophy (or another research master’s degree); or
- Bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honours class IIAor equivalent; or
- Coursework master’s degree with an overall grade point average of 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale, which includes relevant research experience, approved by the dean; or
- Postgraduate degree (at least one year full-time or equivalent) with an overall grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honours class IIA will be considered on a case-by-case basis; or
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least two years of relevant research experience, including research publications.
- For taking admission, please check the entry requirements for UQ’s Higher Degrees by Research.
- Students have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
UQ PHD INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For being a part of the program, claimants must take admission to a higher degree by research coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, you will be considered for the grant.
Application must include:
- The following documents are required to support the application: academic CV, academic transcript, award certificates/testamurs, evidence of English language proficiency, a copy of passport, and contact details from two referees.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 3, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below