Application for the UQ PhD Positions for For International Students in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
Students must have achieved an entry level OP minimum of 11 or the equivalent if originating from another Australian state or territory or for continuing students has a GPA of at least 4.0.Available amount for UQ PhD Positionsis $27,596 per annum (2019 rate), indexed annually, tuition fees, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).
The University of Queensland (UQ) is a research-intensive institution in the top 50 universities worldwide, offering choice and opportunity in undergraduate and postgraduate learning.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UQ PHD POSITIONSFOR ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australian and Permanent Residents or NZ citizens and International students are eligible to apply.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in the Agribusiness, agriculture, environment and science, Engineering, architecture and planning, and information technology, Health, Humanities, education, psychology, music, business, and social sciences.
- To be eligible for this application you must meet the following requirements:
Minimum qualifications: Subject to the approval of the Dean, UQ Graduate School, the University accepts qualifications equivalent to a UQ bachelor’s degree with honors class IIA or better, which is the standard basis of admission.This must include a relevant research component as described in the ‘Relevant Research Experience’ section of this site. The minimum level of academic achievement: To meet the Graduate School admissions requirements for a Ph.D. you would need to provide evidence of one of the following:
- A bachelor’s degree with honors class IIA or better from approved universities, which should include a relevant research component.
- A research master’s degree
- A coursework master’s degree and an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale, which should include a relevant research component.
- A postgraduate degree of at least one year full-time equivalent with an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.0 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honors IIA will be considered for Ph.D. entry on a case by case basis.
- A bachelor’s degree plus at least two years of documented relevant research experience, including research publications.
- Applicants must meet the university’s English language proficiency requirements apply.
- If you are interested to apply for the opportunity then you must get take admission in the university.
UQ PHD POSITIONSFOR APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applications must be completed by the given link: https://apply.uq.edu.au/, you must refer to this guide as it explains how to answer each question specifically for these endowments. https://graduate-school.uq.edu.au/node/69/1#1
Application must include:
- You must contact the admission about ant supporting documents required.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 31st, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below