Application for the UQ PhD Positions in Thermo-Mechanical Damage Behavior of Rock Under Polyaxial Stresses – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The educational award assists highly motivated PhD students who want to perform high-quality research in the field of rock fracture mechanics. The University of Queensland will offer $28,092 per annum to domestic and international students who want to undertake a Higher Degree by Research.
Founded in 1909, the University of Queensland is a higher education institution that focuses strongly on research and teaching. It provides comprehensive support services and orientation programs so that you can enjoy the best possible study experience at the university.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UQ PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- PhD degree program in the field of rock fracture mechanics.
- Have completed some research experience.
- Must have completed an approved university degree.
- For being admitted, claimants need to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
UQ PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in a PhD degree program at the University of Queensland. After that, students must submit an online application.
Application must include:
- Must submit an academic CV/resume, academic transcript, degree certificate, passport, and references/letters of recommendation.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31 December , 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below