Application for the UQ PhD Positions in Thermo-Mechanical Damage Behavior of Rock Under Polyaxial Stresses in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Warwick Business School in Australia.
The educational award assists highly motivated PhD students who want to perform high-quality research in the field of rock fracture mechanics.
Founded in 1909, the University of Queensland is a higher education institution that focuses strongly on research and teaching. It provides comprehensive support services and orientation programs so that you can enjoy the best possible study experience at the university.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UQ PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from countries all over the world are welcomed to apply.
- Postgraduate programmes at Warwick are eligible to undertake.
- The applicants must have enrolled and been accepted in the applied MSc. programme at WBS.
- Candidates must have a score of B, 65%, or GPA of 3.0 considered comparable to a UK 2.1, while a score of B-, 60%, or GPA of 2.7 is considered comparable to a UK 2.2 to get into a PG programme at WBS.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: CAE – 210, CPE – 210, IELTS – 7.0, PTE – 79, TOEFL IBT – 113, and Duolingo – 135.
UQ PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants must follow the application procedure of the university through its online application portal to apply. Students will automatically be considered for the opportunity upon submitting a course application.
Application must include:
- Personal Statement
- Transcripts of your undergraduate degree, including details of any modules you have yet to complete
- At least one academic or professional reference
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31 December, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below