Application for the UQ Professor Philip Walker Surgery Research International Awards in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The purpose of The grant is to assist medical graduates undertaking a Higher Degree by Research program at the University of Queensland in Australia. Students will receive a top-up Scholarship valued at $21,447 per annum over the life of the degree for the academic session 2020/2021.
Established in 1909, the University of Queensland is an international higher education university located in Australia. It offers a comprehensive range of study courses in Queensland, with 4000 courses offered at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHILIP WALKER SURGERY AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Higher Degree by Research programme in Medicine.
- Must be medical students or medical graduates undertaking a Higher Degree by Research program who are successful in receiving a base stipend scholarship and who have a research focus on areas related to surgical diseases, where at least one member of the advisory team is a member of the Mayne Academy of Surgery within the Faculty of Medicine.
- Students will be selected on the basis of academic achievement and the potential of scholastic success.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
PHILIP WALKER SURGERY AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in a Research degree programme at the University of Queensland. After getting enrolled, students must submit a completed application form by the given deadline.
Application must include:
- Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below