Application for the UQ Sport Scholarship Ambassador International students in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The program is open for the high achieving Australian and international students, who wish to pursue undergraduate, honors and postgraduate degree at the university.The studentship is valued at $1500 in support services per athlete per year.
The University of Queensland is one of those colloquially known as a sandstone university. It offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher doctorate degrees and considered to be one of Australia’s leading universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UQ SPORT SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens from Australia and all around the world.
- Graduate, postgraduate and honors degree in any subject.
- The studentships are open to those students who have represented at an open, national or international level in their chosen sport, play in a professional sporting league and enrolled, or intend to enroll, in a University of Queensland program on a part-time or full-time basis.
- All claimants need appropriate English language skills for admission to UQ.
- For applying at UQ, seekers must have to complete Queensland Year 12 (or equivalent qualification), achieve the program’s minimum entry score, satisfy the program’s subject prerequisites and successfully complete any program-specific application requirements.
UQ SPORT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For gaining this bursary, aspirants are required to be enrolled in the undergraduate, postgraduate and honors degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, seekers can apply for the award.
Application must include:
- Must attach the latest transcript of records, add a copy of the final transcript, short CV and proof of nationality.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) will be considered.Applications are open
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below