Application for the UQ TC Beirne School of Law Undergraduate Funding for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The purpose of The grant is to encourage and support academic excellence in international students commencing undergraduate study in Law at the University of Queensland. Two opportunities are on offer: one covering 50% of the tuition fees, and one covering 25% of the tuition fees for courses undertaken towards the approved law program. The grants do not include living expenses, travel expenses, overseas health cover or the Student Services and Amenities fee.
UQ is a research-intensive institution in the top 50 universities worldwide, offering choice and opportunity in undergraduate and postgraduate learning.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UQ TC FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Overseas students can apply for these law scholarships.
- International students who have applied for the undergraduate program in law and who have not yet commenced at UQ.
- Students must not simultaneously hold a similar scholarship.
- The bursaries are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and interest in a career in law. High achieving students are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must meet the university’s English language proficiency requirements apply.
UQ TC FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, students must first complete an application for a place at UQ: https://apply.uq.edu.au/.
Application must include:
- Official academic transcript/s
- A personal statement outlining why you want a career in law
- Two reference letters
- Evidence of English proficiency (e.g. IELTS)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below